Call Today: 519- 996-PAIN

Can I sue the other driver if I am injured in a motor vehicle accident?

Table of Contents

A Claim may be advanced in cases where the accident is the fault of someone other than the injured person. An injured person may be able to sue to responsible party for financial losses for not being able to work along with non-pecuniary losses for the loss of enjoyment of life and pain and suffering. If you are a loved one has been injured in an accident then please contact us. Give CRB Law a call at 519-254-6433 or contact us via our website for a private and free consultation to determine your legal rights.

Get The Justice You Deserve

Speak with one of our experienced personal injury lawyers not to discover how you can get the justice that you deserve